Monday, June 2, 2008

Halloween '07
Al-righty then, if I were to come clean I would have to admit to not being the Martha Stewart of home projects BUT, I can make a mean felt costume (wait a minute while I pat myself on the back a few times). So Miranda had decided she wanted to be a Christmas tree for Halloween this year and I had to scratch my head a few times before I figured it out. But with a few yards of felt and some glitter glue...PRESTO...suddenly I feel like the greatest mom in the universe! If that's all it took right?! Savannah wanted to be Tinkerbell and Chloe needed a turn at rock stardom, and Christian wasn't holding his clubs but he was our Tiger Woods. Noah, our little cow, is also wearing another felt creation of mine. I originally made it for Miranda at that age and I loved it so much that every one of our kids has worn it for one Halloween or another. I have so few masterpieces that I have to show them off when I can. And who can blame me with such great models!!!

1 comment:

Leah Remillet said...

Love, love love Mr. Mooooooo!!!